Kevin Spacey Won’t Be Allowed To Skip His Court Appearance

Adjust Comment Print

Nantucket District Court Judge Thomas Barrett's ruling means the former "House of Cards" star will have to appear in court on January 7.

Kevin Spacey will reportedly plead not guilty in the sexual assault case wherein he is accused of groping an 18-year-old man in a MA bar.

He will plead not guilty.

The alleged incident is said to have lasted "three minutes" back in 2016, with documents obtained by DailyMail.com stating the Oscar victor "unzipped the man's fly, stuck his hands in his trousers and began to rub his penis".

Last week, Spacey was charged with felony sexual assault connected to an alleged 2016 incident in a MA bar involving an 18-year-old busboy.

Ms Unruh has told reporters her son didn't report the assault at the time because he was embarrassed and scared.

Steven Gerrard makes Alfredo Morelos transfer revelation
Socceroos legend and former Rangers player Craig Moore also chimed in, saying he found the comments amusing. But the way I've been playing up front recently, I think this is now where I want to play.

Spacey could face five years in prison if convicted, however his lawyers have argued the allegations were made by a "drunk sycophant who has no proof of any inappropriate contact".

"All that can be heard of Spacey is him telling the photographer: ".not a big deal, I appreciate what you're doing" and "try to stay warm and have a happy new year".

"Retired since 2017" suggests that Spacey had a say in his fall from grace; in reality, his career was derailed by numerous accusations of sexual misconduct, which found new resonance in the #MeToo movement.

Kevin Spacey broke his radio silence last week with a odd video after going underground for a whole year following the accusations of sexual assault levelled against him.

"Only you and I both know it's never that simple, not in politics and not in life".

Comments